Once you register yourself with the authorgraph.co.uk website and create an account, you will be asked to provide personal information including your full name, date of birth, e-mail address and phone number. Authorgraph.co.uk shall securely process this personal information and use it for administration and operation of this website, including but not limited to the following purposes –
- provide quality services
- update and maintain your account with us
- improve our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf
- provide you with information about other goods and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about
- notify you about changes to our service
- improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and keep our Website safe and secure for all members
We will not share your personal information with anyone except when:
- it is necessary to comply with the applicable national laws
- it is necessary in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity and fraud
- it is necessary to enforce the Website Terms and Conditions
- it is necessary to protect our statutory rights
The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the appropriate UK data protection laws as and where applicable. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit and informed consent.
You have the right to refuse sharing your personal information as indicated above and/or withdraw your account by contacting us using contact details provided below. You can also check the information that we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Last Updated: 1 April, 2018