The website authorgraph.co.uk ("the website", “we” or “us”) is owned and operated by Mattias Industry LP, a Company registered in UK with Company Registration Number SL031722 and registered Office at Castle House, 1 Baker Street, Suite 4, Stirling, FK8 1AL, Scotland, UK.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE ADVICED NOT TO CONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE ANY LONGER.
This website, authorgraph.co.uk, is an online platform where registered Customers will be able to post specific project assignments and receive customized services from an array of qualified Writers in response. However, we at authorgraph.co.uk reserve all rights to accept or deny to review, at our sole discretion, any assignment for any reason or purpose, including accuracy, completeness of information, quality or clarity.
“Writer” means an individual who has completely passed registration on the Platform under the account of the Writer class for the use of the Platform in order to provide services as a Writer to the Customer.
“Customer” means an individual who has completely passed registration on the Platform under the account of the Customer class with the purpose of registering orders for obtaining a service or consulting with the Writer.
“Services” means consulting services provided by a Writer to a Customer in response to a specific assignment posted on the website, and may consist of written opinions in accordance with the assigned task and format, drawing works of different thematic focus (articles, analytical notes, analysis of individual issues, drawing work, etc.)
“Platform” means the resource located at authorgraph.co.uk through which the Customer and Writer can come together, interact and form an agreement to provide and receive bespoke Services.
“Product” / “Work” means the end result of the Writer's service, expressed in text, graphic or other relevant form and provided online on the Platform.
“Commission” means the percentage share charged for the Services, for ensuring secure e-commerce transactions, for maintaining the correct operation of the servers and for the correct operation of the Platform. The current commission is marked at 15% for both Customers and Writers.
“Review Period” means the time period set for further review of the Product/ Work submitted by the Writer, and can vary between 10 to 60 days, as per the Customer’s choice. By default, the review period set by the Platform for each Customer is 20 days.
By accessing or using this website you acknowledge and agree that the Platform is created and functions solely to assist the Writers engaged in providing services, as well as Customers interested in consulting support in the areas of training, development, knowledge and skills in a particular field, audit (audit) or advice on completed and (or) future projects.
Rules For Customers
1. An user registered on the Platform under the account of the class "Customer" guarantees a full payment of the Works provided under his order. In this case, the Customer agrees that the funds (100%) necessary to pay for the Contractor's Work are reserved on his account at the time of the order.
2. In the event that during the review period (after the submission of the Work by the Writer), the Customer has not stated the claims for terms and quality of performance, the Work is considered accepted, the obligations of the Parties are fully executed, and the Writer’s services are paid automatically from the reserved funds.
3. The Customer can apply for an adjustment to the Work within the review period, after the Contractor has provided it. In the event that, after completion of the modifications, an adjustment is required again, the Customer may apply for repeated adjustments.
4. From the moment the Customer accepts the Work of the Contractor, the right to the Product passes to the Customer.
5. The review period after the Contractor's submission of the Work is 20 days. By default, the review period set by the Platform for each User is 20 days, and can only be changed until the Customer's payment for the Work.
6. When depositing funds (as well as for the payment of an order), a non-refundable service charge (15%) is charged for conducting a financial transaction.
7. In order to provide the access to the Platform and make a secure e-commerce transaction between the Customer and the Writer, the Platform charges a commission for its services at a rate of 15% of the transaction amount. In the case of recalculation (with 100% return of funds) the amount of the commission previously taken is returned to the account of the User. In the event of partial recalculation, the Commission shall be retained by the Platform in full.
8. The recalculation of the funds necessary to pay for the Work by the Customer can be made at any stage of the order before it is completed.
9. In the event of a refund of funds to the Customer in the Personal Area on the Platform for an unfulfilled and / or poorly executed Work, the Customer agrees to spend such money on another Work and / or partially or fully effectuate the withdrawal of such funds by standard withdrawal methods proposed on the Platform.
10. In case the Customer has made a decision to return money from the Personal account on the Platform to his / her account, the Customer agrees to withdraw such funds using the standard withdrawal methods offered on the Platform (PayPal).
Rules For Writers
1. An user registered on the Platform under the account of the class "Writer" undertakes to provide completely reliable data about himself during registration and accreditation on the Platform.
2. The Writer guarantees performance of the Works within the deadlines set by the "Customer" and in strict accordance with the task formulated by him. All Works should be submitted electronically via the Platform and the Writer will not solicit contact details of the Customer for any submission or clarification whatsoever.
3. The Writer has the right to remuneration for the work performed and accepted by the Customer within the amount agreed with the Customer. In case of untimely or inadequate performance of the work, the Contractor may be partially or completely deprived of remuneration for it at the discretion of the Platform.
4. The Writer undertakes to make adjustments to the work provided to them in accordance with the requirements of the Customer. The procedure and terms for the submission of these requirements are indicated in the section for Customers of this agreement.
5. After the final version of the Work is downloaded, the Writer receives the remuneration at the end of the review period, but not earlier than 3 days after the commencement of work, during which the funds are "frozen" on the balance on the Writer's account on the Platform.
6. In order to provide access to the Platform and make a secure e-commerce transaction between the Customer and the Writer, the Platform charges a commission for its services, which is 15 % for each transaction.
7. Writers are strictly prohibited from using the Platform as sources that replace literary ones. Also it is forbidden to use sites of finished abstracts, term papers or diploma papers. Electronic books and company websites can account for no more than 30% of all sources when performing work. The Writer is fully liable in accordance with the laws of the country of its registration and confirms that the result of the work does not violate the exclusive rights of third parties.
8. The Writer understands and agrees that the Writer will be providing his Services through this Platform solely as an independent contractor and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as constituting or deemed to create an employer-employee, partnership, franchise, or joint venture relationship between Platform and Writer.
1. The Platform undertakes to provide the Services in accordance with this agreement, as well as to carry out organizational functions related to them.
2. The Customer and the Writer undertake to read the provisions of this agreement carefully before accepting the offer.
3. The Customer and the Writer undertake not to publish their contact details, not to transfer them to other users of the Platform or to third parties. The Customer and the Writer further confirm that any actions in the personal cabinet and on the Platform are carried out directly by the Customer or the Writer. If you believe that the access to your personal data was obtained by third parties, you should immediately notify the Platform's support service via available communication channels.
4. The Customer and the Writer confirm that any communication within the framework of the execution of an order or the purchase of Works will occur exclusively through the Platform.
5. The Customer and the Writer give their consent to the processing by the Platform of their personal data provided for registration of a private office on the Platform.
7. Offensive language, insults, malicious software distribution, plagiarism, publication of Works or information violating the Performing Rights of other persons, as well as any activity contrary to the legislation of the United Kingdom are prohibited on the Platform.
8. The Parties bear full responsibility for their actions on the Platform, causing damage to other persons.
9. The Parties undertake to independently fulfil their obligations to pay taxes and fees in the states of their tax residency.
10. The Platform is not liable to the Contractor or the Customer for any delays, failures, incorrect or untimely delivery, removal or non-preservation of any user personal information, the service on the Platform is provided "as is". No payment is made for any other funds to the Parties, regardless of the situation and the measure of responsibility of the Platform. In the event of conflict situations and requests by the Contractor or the Customer to the Platform, the parties undertake to agree with the decision taken by the Platform.
11. The Platform has the right to unilaterally amend the terms of this agreement by placing a new agreement on the Platform at: terms and conditions
12. The Parties uploading their works to the Platform confirm that they have the Copyright for this work and bear full financial responsibility in case of infringement of the Copyright of third parties.
13. If you are the Executor / copyright holder and if it has come to your attention that a separate Work on the Platform is posted in violation of your Copyright rights, please let us know and we will remove it from the Platform.
14. The Platform is entitled to unilaterally terminate the cooperation between the Writer and the Customer in cases when the Writer and the Customer violate the provisions of this agreement and / or the Rules of working on the Platform, including but not limited to when the Writer refuses to cooperate, ignores the requirements of the Customer or system administrators, does not perform Customer adjustments, delays the execution of the order, admits plagiarism, does not communicate, does not perform any work in the for more than 6 months, re-registered on the Platform after the account is locked, and/or simultaneously works with two or more accounts.
15. In case of violation of the terms of this agreement, the Platform has the right to impose penalties in the form of withdrawing a part of the amount of remuneration for the ordered Works, during which the violation was committed, but not more than the full cost of the Work.
16. The Platform reserves the right to suspend the accounts of the Customer or the Writer on the Platform without explaining the reasons.
17. In order to ensure the security of funds on users accounts, the Platform reserves the right to freeze funds in the accounts of the Customer or the Writer. Return of funds to the account occurs within 3 (three) business days after contacting customer support via e-mail and solving the issue.
18. If the Customer makes demands for return of funds due to improper performance of the work, the Platform undertakes to familiarize the Writer with these requirements. In the event that the situation cannot be resolved through mutual agreements, the Platform may involve independent experts to assess the quality of the work performed by the Writer (the time for consideration of the disputed situation is up to 5 working days).
19. The Customer understands and acknowledges that the Platform is not a party to any agreements, arrangements and contractual relations that may arise between the Customer and the Writer.
20. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. All disputes between the parties as to the validity, execution, performance, interpretation or termination of these Terms and Conditions will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland.
21. The Platform reserves the right to edit or delete the Customer's feedback in whole or in part, if it is untrue, offensive, contains abusive and / or obscene language, calls for violence, extremism.
22. Each party will bear their own respective legal costs of and incidental to the negotiation, any variation and execution of these Terms and Conditions, and the enforcement or attempted enforcement of respective rights, remedies and powers under the same.
23. Except when specifically mentioned, neither party may assign any right, interest or obligations under these Terms & Conditions without prior written consent of the other party.
24. The failure of either party to require or enforce strict performance by the other party of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or to exercise any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver or relinquishment to any extent of such party's right to assert or rely upon any such provision or right in that or any other instance.
25. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the same on the website. You agree to review this document periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed as a conclusive acceptance of such modified terms and conditions.
Payment and Refund Policy
Payment for the Services on this Platform can be done by credit card, debit card or PayPal. It is your responsibility to ensure that a valid card number and billing address is provided for us to process your payment. In case you have any question about the pricing or method of payment, feel free to contact us before you make the payment. The Platform at authorgraph.co.uk accepts no liability for any error in any third party payment gateway.
All payments for Services received must be done via the Platform. It is forbidden to exchange any methods of payment outside the site (online purses, bank cards, mobile phones, etc.). If such attempts are detected, the Platform reserves all rights to block the Customer's account and disclaims all warranties for orders. A full refund (100%) to the Customer is made in the following cases:
- The Writer did not upload the file with the work within the given deadline
- Within the text of the work, technical means of cheating anti-plagiarism checks were used (for example, using a synonymizer or invisible symbols)
- The work was done not on the required topic (in the request for recalculation, the Customer is obliged to explain and give concrete examples)
Partial refund (up to 90%) to the Customer is made in the following case:
- The Writer uploaded the work, but did not perform the adjustments (the Customer needs to explain what percentage of the work is not done by the Writer)
The Platform has the right to refuse to make recalculation, if the Customer did not send the work for the adjustment, but at the same time immediately demanded a recalculation. If the Writer has not disappeared from the Platform and is ready for finalization, the Customer needs to send the work for an adjustment.
In case of any claims by the Customer regarding the quality of the work performed by the Writer, all payments will be suspended until the dispute is resolved.
Rights of Use
The Product is a written work on the Customer's interest in the format specified by the Customer. The Product cannot be used by the Customer as ready-made work for the purpose of providing them to educational institutions, or as ready-made business solutions for commercial use. The Products are a source of information and materials containing the subjective evaluation of the Contractor on the issue raised, and as a consequence, they are an additional tool for the Customer in solving the tasks assigned to him, including the way of preparing the Customer for their independent implementation. The Products can be used as samples for subsequent independent fulfilment by the Customer of the assigned task, or as a source of borrowing within acceptable limits.
The Customer hereby confirms that he will not claim and use the Products as his own work.
Notwithstanding anything mentioned anywhere else in this document, authorgraph.co.uk is under no obligation to perform any copyright searches or plagiarism checks in order to validate the propriety or legality of the final work product, and by all means we encourage you to perform independent searches on the same.
Limitation of Liability & Indemnity
By using or accessing the Platform at authorgraph.co.uk and accepting these Terms and Conditions, you hereby acknowledge that Authorgraph is not a party to the agreement between the Writer and the Customer, nor it is the organizer of the transaction, an intermediary, agent or representative of any user with respect to the proposed / concluded transaction with regards to the rendered Service. For removal of doubt, the role of the Platform at authorgraph.co.uk is limited exclusively to providing access to the Platform and the security of e-commerce transactions between the Writer and the Customer. Under no circumstances will authorgraph.co.uk and/or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, consultants, representatives and agents be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of goodwill and the like) arising out of the use or inability of use of the service/ information provided on or downloaded from the website, or any delay in the processing of such information or services. Notwithstanding the above, nothing under these Terms and Conditions will limit or exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Authorgraph.co.uk, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, consultants, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including litigation costs and reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or in connection with (a) your use of or inability to use the Website or Services (b) your violation of any terms of these Terms or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (c) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Authorgraph.co.uk reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will offer complete cooperation with authorgraph.co.uk in asserting any available defenses.